Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Don't Believe the Hype '09

2009 is almost over and damn, the music has been horrible. Before the end of the year, I will give out my top ten hip hop and R&B albums of the year. But for now, I am so sick of the new and upping comers. Now people will call me a “Hater” (Still hate that term), but it’s like I can’t even give an opinion without people saying I hate on everything. Like I’ve said before, I don’t jock what’s in right now unless it really is good. But here is my top 10 list of “Don’t Believe the Hype ‘09 in no particular order. Now some will say I’m hating, I say I’m just don’ like they shit and don’t see the big deal. So here you go. And hate, hate, hate. I love it.

10: Drake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Now I don't see the hype ab out home boy at all. I have never heard a full song from him, but from the verses I have heard, am I suppose to be impressed? Dude sounds like a light skin Lil' Wayne and I'm sure you know how I feel about him.

9: Lil' Bow Wow
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wack, has always been wack, and signing with Cash Money will mean you will continue to be wack. Tattoos and cussing don't make you tough.

8: Gucci Mane
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I ranked them, this dude would probably be number one. Do I really have to say anything?

7.: Jim Jones
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sucks just as bad as his ad libs. And his jeans are tight. Talking about Kanye's pants are tight. Negro please. You better check ya'self.

6: Joe Buddens
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hip Hops 2009's version on Yung Bird. A C+ rapper known for starting shit, then taking it back. Might be a light skin thing.

5: Nicki Manij
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Is this wack broad serious? Her flow sucks, her image sucks, and she's going to have to suck to make it. What happen to real female emcees?

4: Brandy's Little Brother
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whatever this cornball does in life, he's always going to be known for the title I gave him. Regardless of the collabs you do with emcees, you suck.

3: Rihanna and The Dream
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One question, can these two even really sing?

2: Rick Ross
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He's ignored all the taunts. Maybe because people who listen to real music have ignored his fat ass.

1: Wale
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First time I saw dude, I said, typical, get with the in chick of the moment. (Lady Gaga) Bad thing was, the song was horrible and everything I heard after was bad. Have you heard "Press Your Weave" yet? Need I say more?

So there you go. My top 10 or 11 list of, "Get the hell out of here with that bull shit." Did I miss anybody?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I aint even mad cause more than half of the featured whackness I have never heard. I must however disagree with the comments about Drake....I like him....ALOT....Rhi-Rhi's aight her voice sometimes makes my arse hurt but you know she is a cute girl and thats all that really matters....SunySyde (Meek)

Erick G. on December 26, 2009 at 9:21 PM said...

Budden is dope, don't sleep. His pen is sick. Wale is dopoe but succombed to the pressure of trying to make an album for everybody. Not cool. Rest of the list is on point.

Mike Turner on December 31, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

Erick G, what fucks Buddens up is his beat selection. I really don't have anything against him, but he will always be known for an average rapper in a now over hyped crew who will only be known for Pump It Up.

Followers

 

My Blog List

Mike Turner 911 Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template