Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Turner

The past weeks days have been hectic for Mr. Turner. A reality check has hit me right in the face. First of all, let me tell you, love your family and make sure you let them know that. Yesterday, I almost watched a relative die right in front of me. I actually think he was dead for two minutes. Eyes rolled in the back of his head, not breathing. I have no problem that I actually cried yesterday. But I am happy to say that he is doing fine now and the Lord wasn't ready to take him.
I also learned over these few days that sometimes you have to let people from your past go. As much as you may want things to work out, you just have to let people go. Right now, I am going through a hard time in my life. Some one who was close to me is officially gone and it is finally time for both of us to move on. No, for once, I will not dog whoever I am talking about because I cared too much for this person to dog. Watching my loved one almost die made me realize a lot. I honestly wish nothing but the best for this person and hopes they find everything they are looking for in life. Now I will admit it will take me some time to readjusting without this person around, but time heals all and it is time for me to get back to the old Mike, before I had kids. Now don't get me wrong, my kids will still and always will be my first priority. But I have to get my life back.
One love to my Durty Truth family, the callers, my friends and family and especially, my three beautiful kids.

4 comments:

Mz. Midnite on July 8, 2010 at 12:34 AM said...

Awwww! That's definitely what's up Mike...A lot of guys not being real men would not have the courage to do something like this...Hats off to you! I dig both sides of Mike Turner!! Be Blessed Sweetie

Mike Turner on July 8, 2010 at 6:36 AM said...

Thank you. I know as long as I have faith and believe in God, things will take there course. Thanks for the love and support.

Anonymous said...

you sound very sincere. maybe one day the special person you had to let go will come back. have faith and believe that nothing is impossible and time heals all wounds new and old. just be postiive and patient and you will see.

Mike Turner on July 9, 2010 at 7:10 AM said...

Thank you for the support. If it was meant to be, then it will happen. My new attitude is to let the past go and look towards the future.

Followers

 

My Blog List

Mike Turner 911 Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template