Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beat the Black Into Her

I think it's obvious that I think Rihanna is talentless. The bitch can't sing. Regardless how you look at it, the girl can not hit a note even if her life depended on it. I don't see what the big hype is about this bird to begin with. She looks like a mosquito.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But I can say this. Chris Brown beating her ass is what got black people to accept her ass. Think about it. And I want you to be real with me. When you think of this girl, you think of a pop artist. She's nowhere on Mary's level, nowhere on Beyonce's level, nowhere on Alicia's level. Shit, she can't even hold a note to Ciara and Lord knows she can't sing. But ever since this beating Chris gave her, black people are finally accepting this girl. For some reason, Jay-Z is co-signing this chick. I personally think it's because she's high yellow. Because I know he really don't think this girl can since after hearing his wife. Everywhere you look, you see this girl. Since the beating, she's been acting like a straight up trick. Watch the Jay-Z video with her and gay ass Kanye. Because Pon De Replay wasn't doing or looking like this shit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Ask yourself, did you really like Umbrella? Or was it because Jay-Z was in it? Or was it because it was catchy?
Now Chris, I have to ask you, why? Why did you beat the popularity into her? True indeed, she might have been getting popular on her own due to that shit she did with T.I, but you put this girl on the map. And I'm sick of seeing this bitch. Honestly. And while I'm at it, take them silly ass glasses off!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But I blame your punk, yellow ass on her who assistance now. You may not have a career anymore, but you have let this butt naked hoe loose and people are tired of hearing her voice and seeing her face. If she had an ounce of talent, I wouldn't trip. But since she has no talent and I still haven't found one song of this girls to like, you are at fault. But hey, you did kill your career, so I guess I can live with that.

4 comments:

Unknown on January 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM said...

Autotone saved her career

Dame on January 7, 2010 at 7:36 AM said...

I don't give a fuck Mike, her accent will make me shoot up a nunnery.

I agree that "Umbrella" was catchy more than anything, and your right that she won't be winning any type of vocal match ups ANY time soon. As to your main point about black people accepting her now after her incident? You have a point. Of course there were black people who fucked with her before, but in general black people found her "weird" and different. She was more of a pop success then "black success". She came out way before Lady GaGa hit the seen and black people started to fuck with that "different" ish hard again.

So yes, your right, Chris abuse her a new fan base, or at least transferred his in the process of losing his damn mind.


I disagree with you that she is high yellow tho fam, unless the rules were changed for the that club to let a lil more brown in lol

Mike Turner on January 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM said...

Dame, you sick, boy. I just never rode the hype or fine anything cute bout her. She has a Bonk's Adventure forehead and she looks like an insect. And I see what you mean about high yellow. Maybe it's the light skin thing then.

Anonymous said...

Wow. U ig-nint. LOL. She is more popular b/c ppl felt sorry for how her face looked. It has nothing to do with her color, jackass. You are so wrong on this b/c I liked her b4 the ass whippin. And I'm Black.

Sabooda

Followers

 

My Blog List

Mike Turner 911 Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template