Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This Thing Called Patience

It's been a hectic year for your boy, Mike Turner. Not really, but really. I'm so ready to get back on my feet and I mean in a good way. If you have been checking out the Durty Truth, the funniest show on the net, you may know what I'm taking about. Dealing with my kid's mom, work, fake ass niggas and bitches. I know it can only get better. And trust me, it is getting there. A few days ago, I got my finger prints for this government job. (Ah, can you say set for life?) So I am waiting by the phone and checking my e-mail on a regular. Be patient, young man, be patient. I am trying to, but just like my cards the last time I played, I need this shit to flip to the right way. Since I am not a bad dude, I know it wasn't intended for bad things to happen to me. As much as I love to clown and joke around, all the lies these raggedy ass niggas and bitches (Sup, Big Most Wanted) then told on me, I have withstood all that shit and am still on my feet. So while I am part time down, you bitches ain't left a dent on me. I never reached my boiling point and am still the same negro I was before all this went down.
I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHEN I GET BACK ON MY FEET.
Ya'll been warned.

0 comments:

Followers

 

My Blog List

Mike Turner 911 Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template